New Patient Information
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
On your first visit, we will review your medical history and evaluate your optical health. Your doctor will explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment and will answer any questions you might have.
Our office's mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in optometry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients' expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.